TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Lovely Lace & Blushing Pink



I truly adore all things girly.


From vintage housewife dresses, to dainty bows, pastels, polka-dots, pearls, over-sized hats,  and lots and lots of lace.


With the emergence of pastels and all around lady-like glamor this season, I find myself scrambling to snatch up all my favorites before they're gone. I've renamed this season, "The Season of Vonae," because I've never found so many pieces that are completely me. (This has simply never happen before. Ohh 2012 how I love you already!)


For today's outfit post, I paired an old white dress with a blush colored tank and a lovely lace top that I found on a recent outing. I hope you enjoy!





Forever21 bracelet $8.80
Clutch & Watch are from Charming Charlie
Forever21 lace top $19.80




What are some of your favorite Spring finds this season?
 Share your treasures below.