TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Look for WAYY less.

I'm really excited about this post. 

On a daily basis, I look at tons and tons of fashion magazines. I literally get two or three in the mail everyday that get thrown on top of my "to look at" pile. One thing I really love about looking at these awesome glossies, is the variety of outfits they feature. 

As I page through, I dismantle them one by one, pulling page after page of things I want to recreate. Being a savvy shopper, I always find myself laughing at the featured "Look for less" articles because more times than none, the outfit still costs nearly two hundred bucks! 

Sorry but that's not really less. 

So with that mind frame, I decided to do a feature called "The Look for WAYY less." 


This was my husband's first time behind the lens and my first shoot as a seven month pregnant woman. (A tad bit hard to hide the bump). : ) 

Hope you enjoy!

The challenge:
My take for $40:
 














16 comments:

  1. Vonae, you can't seriously be 7 months! OMG you look great where is the baby hiding? Your outfit is super cute!


    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I totally am. Well I'm naturally tall and have a long torso so I'm very lucky. He has a lot of vertical room. Thank God! : )

      Delete
    2. Well you definitely make pregnancy look good! So excited for you!

      Delete
  2. Would you believe me if I said, I was just thinking it would be great to see pics of you and here you are...no lie! So great to see these and 7 months? Wow...I agree with Kelley on this post. You look great! Cute cute cute outfit...The Mister did a good job on these pics.

    Thanks for sharing...

    Lola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol thanks Lola! I was so nervous about posting my current pic because I've gained so much weight. Lol. You ladies have made me feel much better. : )

      Delete
  3. Great look! You should share where you picked up the pieces :) And if you hadn't said you were 7 months pregnant, I would have never noticed! You look incredible!

    shelbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Shelby! I know you're totally right! I'll go back and edit it. And thank you so much. I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  4. Wow!! Kudos, you and baby Jacob look amazing. You do pregnancy well. Welcome to the world of modeling, girlie! LOL! I'm loving the entire look it looks great. Vianna says, Ooh!! She looks cuuttee!!! We especially love the purse and jewelry. Emad did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies. Lol. Let's not get too ahead of ourselves, you guys know I hate taking pictures. Emad really did do a great job. He almost got fired a couple of times though. Hehe : )

      Delete
  5. Thanks! They're actually a pair of red pants I found while thrifting that I converted to shorts. I refuse to buy maternity clothing so this was the next best thing. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Man, you make me wanna be pregnant again if I can look that good.. Man you make pregnancy look good lil sister.. I am so proud of you.. Keep up the great work!
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look on you! Red jeans are soo chic!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously, 7 months!!! At seven months I had gained the weight of an average 8yr old. Yo look fantastic! I'm a new follower. Can't wait to follow your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, you might just be the most beautiful pregnant lady i have ever seen! :D you are so tiny and so fashionable and i love red on you! love love love this post! :D

    ReplyDelete