TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Friday, February 3, 2012

Things I loved this Week!

Things I loved this week
I haven't done my list in a while so I decided I'd better get back to it. So here it is:

Music:
Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
  God is Able - Hillsong United
My Hope is in You - Aaron Shust
Leaving Eden - Brandon Heath
Where I Belong - Building 429
Down - Matt Kearney  

Food:
The White Gummy: Jamba Juice
Pei Wei Chicken Pad Thai

Random internet fashion finds:

Blogs:
The House Lady
What are some things you loved this week? Leave me note! Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for recommending my blog, I read through a few of your posts, and you've got great content!!

    One thing I suggest is that your main page be the blog and what current home page turn into an "about me" page. I say this so that people who click visit your site (like myself) have direct access to your blog! ;)

    Stay sweet :)

    Luce (The House Lady)
    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Luce! It's my pleasure. : ) That's a great suggestion. I'm a little tech challenged but I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks for stopping by! Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i love thai food! yummy yum. pei wei is always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete