TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Monday, May 7, 2012

How to dress for your body type.

Source
 Hello lovelies!

It's the beginning of a new week, which means fresh ideas, inspiration, and the chance to catch up on all those things we put off over the weekend.

Recently I had the privilege of becoming a contributor over at Minted Magazine. 

It's a great site filled with inspiration, advice, fashion tips, and so much more. The best part is, it's actually a magazine as well so you can add it to your collection of afternoon glossies. 

For my first post, I was asked to write about dressing for your body type. I for one know this can be hard because things in the stores can be oh so tempting, but once they're on your body it can just be down right terrible. 

It's a good thing over here at Virtue we love solving problems.

Today we're putting a stop to wearing clothing that just doesn't flatter our figures. 

Come join me over at MintedMag.com and learn how to dress for your body type. 
See you there!

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, well how cool are you? :D love it, great job!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article! Thanks for sharing. I love your curvy girl picks : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow so awesome! Congrats!!! I'll have to hop over and read your article!

    - Sarah
    agirlintransit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing this lovely post sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! :)

    I'm glad that you're on board! Thank you for checking in on me, I have been swamped to the max but I'm slowly catching up and coming around...yay!!!


    xx-Luce
    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing article! I love the tips you have for people with curvy body. Thanks so much for sharing. I can't wait to read more!

    XO Jojo

    www.jojosecretfashiondiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK this is so awesome! Your blog is so cute! Would love if you stopped by my blog and let me know what you think! :)

    :)
    Allison
    afashionfiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete