TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Fun with a pretty blue blazer.

I've been doing a lot of post-baby bump shopping lately since my due date is inching ever so closer. 

Sort of scary when I think about it actually . . .

The other day I took a trip to H&M just to see what I could find and find I did. As I scoured their new Conscious Collection and Spring inventory, I was thoroughly impressed. I found myself teetering through the store with my arms full of options. 

I think it's safe to say I was in H&M heaven.

As I browsed I found a great pastel blue blazer for $10 originally $50 that I just have to share with you my lovelies. 


So here it is, One blazer with two and a half looks. (I decided to add a pop of color to one of the looks).















I found the skirt at Target for $5.88 and the shoes were $9. 
Just love that place!
 



































My girly creation includes thrifted pink shorts that I found for $1.95 and  Chinese Laundry shoes for $16! I love a great deal. 

What were some of your recent finds?