TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Thursday, January 16, 2014

2014, The Year of Forward





I am so excited to see what this year will bring for you as you trust God and step into the promises He has for your life. 

As He does a new thing in you, my hope is that you wouldn't look back to what was, but that you would be confident in what is to be. 

The other day, someone asked me what's the plan for these videos and honestly there isn't one. I just want to be obedient to do what I was called to do. 

Take that first step. 
That first inch forward. 

And while it may not be exactly where I want it to be, the magic is in the first step. The believing and trusting God to carry His message beyond any other natural distractions. 
The only plan I have for these videos would be for you to find life, hope and promise. 

Hope you'll join me next week as we discuss, 
"Now is not your final destination."

Love,
Vonae Deyshawn

No comments:

Post a Comment