TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

You are worth so much more . . .

Courtesy
 I'm so excited you stopped by today! 

It truly is a blessing to have you come and share in my thoughts. Not for one minute do I take you for granted. You are a daughter of the most High! You were chosen and created for a marvelous purpose. If this site gets you just a little step closer to your calling then I am overly blessed.


Recently, I've had the privilege of working with an inspiring woman named 
Joanna Bailey 
who heads up an organization called Women Who Rise

She is a world shaker whose heart is to challenge women to live above and beyond their current circumstances. If you've never heard about her awesome network of women, I hope you will stop by and say hello. There aren't enough words that can explain what she's doing and the impact she will have on so many women and their destinies. 

You can follow her on Twitter here: @joannabailey

A few weeks ago I felt the weight that so many women are struggling with their value. That they don't know the impact and necessity of what they have to offer. I don't know what or who has made you feel disqualified, but I do know that you are more than enough! I hope this article will fill you with hope and value today.


Love,

Vonae Deyshawn

No comments:

Post a Comment