TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Monday, June 24, 2013

Quote of the week!


Hello there 
my beautiful virtuous friend!
 
It's been a long time since I've graced the pages of 
"A Piece of Virtue," 
but I have some things to share.
 
I've come to realize that if the inspiration isn't flowing, 
I'd rather not write. 
There's nothing worse than a writer who spouts off unproductive nonsense. 
 
Well it's Monday and this week's quote of the week comes from the ever talented Steven Furtick. 
 
"Look beneath the insult, 
see the insecurity, 
overlook the offense." 
-Steven Furtick

Hope it's a great little reminder to get you 
through this work week. : )

1 comment:

  1. Hey darling! It was great to hear from you! I have missed you, thanks for stopping by :) hope you and your family are doing great!
    xoxo
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete