TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Monday, February 18, 2013

Quote of the Week


Remember when you were little and everyone told you that you could be whatever you wanted to be?

Well, according to this week's quote that may be 
a tad-bit untrue.

Don't get me wrong, there's absolutely nothing wrong with aspiring to be someone great, 
but whatever you plan to do must align with what God has planned for you.

It's impossible to fit ourselves into a role that wasn't meant for us. 
Believe me, I've tried. 
So here's this week's quote of the week. : ) See you tomorrow!

You can't be anything you want to be.
But you can be everything
God wants you to be.



1 comment:

  1. Yes! It took me sometime to realize that and come in peace with it. I would rather have Gods plans because it would be a complete blessing than my own plans that could ruin my life completely and bring no glory to God at all.
    YuliConversations.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete