TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Commit to be Fit

Now that we're officially out of the New Year's resolution curve,
I feel like it's time for me to share one my commitments. 

I absolutely despise New Year's resolutions. 

Always have, always will.

I just feel like it's a waste of time to say . . . This year I'm going to do _______________
I'll allow you to fill in the blank.

 It's not that I'm against making resolutions, I just believe everything is a mind frame. 

You're either going to do it or not. 

Why make some grand plan only to feel disappointed with yourself later?

Nope, not I! 

I tend to say I would like to do A this year and I'm going to use B in order to accomplish it. So one thing that I would like to do is commit to being fit!

Now if you've been around Virtue for a while, you know that I hate working out and/or eating healthy food. 

Bring on the worse you have to offer. 

Buffalo wings with extra spicy sauce anyone?

Yumm.

In fact, as I write this post, I must admit that I've failed the past three nights. In order to be more fit, I started eating dinner by 7:00pm. The problem is, my metabolism burns so quickly that by the time 9:30 rolls around I'm ravenous!!

Not just hungry, oh no. 

I'm in full on give me everything you got mode! 

This a shameful admission but I've found myself begging my husband to bring me a Big Mac or Spicy McChicken on his way home from work at 10:30pm. 

The crazy part is, I don't even want those things during the day. 

Yuck!

So that's where you my wonderful readers come in. Will you commit to be fit with me?

I'm not asking you to go on some crazy diet or anything. Just commit to keeping me accountable and I'll do the same for you if you'd like. I'll check back weekly with an update and see how you're doing. Most importantly, I'll tell you how I'm progressing.

Happy fitness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment