TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Monday, February 4, 2013

Quote of the week

On my way to work every morning, I love to turn on the radio and listen to the rantings of the A.M. personalities.

While some information is superflous,
I never fail to gleam a piece of inspiration from them that sets the tone for my day. 

This week's "quote of the week" deals with setting goals and achieving.

Attempt something so great,
that it's bound to fail
without the hand of God.    

I don't know about you, but I always want to do things in the will and plan of my Heavenly Father. Of course we're able to do things on our own, but it's when God's hand is in our plans that we achieve the most. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote of the week; So Powerful and Uplifting- Tisha W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quote! Definitely puts things into perspective!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete