TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Saturday, August 16, 2014


Happy Saturday!!
I always joke that there are three things I love in life, Starbucks, Target and Pei Wei.
Not necessarily in that order.
When thinking about a fun way to engage with you, my awesomely lovely reader, I couldn't think of a better way than to share a few things I'm currently loving.
These posts will range from sparkly, pretty things and brands, to organizations doing amazing work to change this world. I hope you will stop by every now and then to see just what things I'm happening to love at the moment. 
So where shall we start?
As the book release of "More Than: Abandon Your Labels, Embrace Your Calling," inches closer, I can't help but think about how much I enjoy giving to those I love. There's something about sharing things I know will benefit them or that will simply bring a smile to their face. (EOS lip balm anyone? I'll save that for another post)
With that said, the first Thing I Love is giving to a friend
So much so, that I've decided to give to you. 
Yes you, because I want you to be able to give to a friend as well. 
And to make that happen, on August 22nd (Book release day!) when you purchase your copy of "More Than," Virtue Media will give you a free copy to gift to a friend. 
What will you need to do?
It's simple. 
1. Leave a comment on this post, letting us know who you want to gift the extra book to and how you think it will change her life. 
2. Purchase your copy of More Than here.
3. We will send both copies directly to you, so you have the joy of giving to that special friend in your life!
Thanks for helping us change the lives of women around the world!
Vonae Deyshawn

No comments:

Post a Comment