TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Music: Still That Girl

It's Friday, Friday!

Today's artist for Friday music is 
Britt Nicole

I've talked about her here before, but her music is so powerful, inspiring, and action evoking that I just had to share this song with you.


I don't know about you, but I've found myself going down some long and winding roads on my way to God's calling for my life. At times I feel so far off from what I feel like I was made to do, that I just have to stand back and wonder,

"Really God? What is the purpose of this?"

It's in those moments that God reminds me that my dreams haven't died, His plan for my life hasn't changed. No, it's still very much the same, but He has so much more to teach me, show me, and dissect from my seemingly over-the-top personality. 

You see, 
I have a lot of dying to do before I can ever do what 
God has called me to, 
but it's in those moments that He reminds me that I'm 
"Still That Girl," 
and so are you.

Enjoy!


           

No comments:

Post a Comment