TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Friday, November 16, 2012

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday my wonderful readers!

I'm so close to the end of this school semester I can taste it! What does that mean for the Virtue site?

That I'll have time to write again of course.

Whoo hoo!

I'll continue to provide tidbits of advice over the next several weeks and then Virtue will be shifting gears.

Yes, get excited!!

Coming in January the new Virtue will be revealed. I mean what's better than starting a new year with a new site?

(Can you believe the year is almost over? GASP!)

We're going to have a new look, addition of forums, and most importantly a new direction.

Don't you just love change?

I do!

Have a wonderful weekend!
See you bright and early on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. So excited for you. Many good things to come I'm sure :)

    Check out the premier of my Vagabonding Video!

    www.houseofhemingway.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WISH YOU A GREAT WEEKEND SWEETIE!

    ReplyDelete