TopHeader

Virtue Follow us on Twitter Join us in Facebook Leave a Note Style Marriage Faith Life

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Things I loved this week


Things I loved this week
Since it's the end of the week, I decided to do something a little different. Instead of writing an article I thought it would be fun to write about the things I loved from the week passed. So here's my list:
Music:
Someone Like You - Adele
Beautiful Exchange - Hillsong United
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + The Machine
Good Life - OneRepublic
My Hope is in You - Aaron Shust

Food:
Chicken Samosas from the Cheesecake Factory. Heavenly!
Pei Wei Spicy Chicken

Blogs:
Katie Schnack
http://katieschnack.wordpress.com/2011/12/01/dont-stop-believing/

What are some things you loved this week? Leave me note! Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment